北京赛车pk10将输改赢 www.dfcfafa01.cn 1. 这里的气候与昆明的气候一样好。 (as… as)
2. 她再也不像过去那样讲和笑。(no longer)
3. 我们对世界了解得越多，我们将取得更大的成功。(the more… the more)
4. 只要我们不失去信心，我们会找到办法克服困难的方法。(As long as
7. 这座山是那么高以至于我不能爬到山顶上。(… so… that)
8. 只要你一直练习说英语，不多久你肯定会掌握它。(On condition that)
18. 直到昨天我才知道他要来。(not… until)
1. The climate here is as good as that of Kunming.
2. She no longer talks and laughs as she used to.
3. The more we know the world, the more successful we will be.
4. As long as we don’t lose heart, we’ll find a way to overcome the difficulty.
5. Whoever does it makes no difference.
6. Once she started to dance, she forgot about the time.
7. The mountain is so high that I can not climb up to its top.
8. On condition that you practise speaking English all the time, you’ll certainly master it very soon.
9. The Yangtse River, which we visited last summer, is the longest river in China.
10. Have you seen the girl whose composition we discussed yesterday?
11. As is known to all, the compass was first made in China.
12. That we need more practice is quite clear.
13. It is a pity that you missed the lecture made by Teacher Li.
14. It happened that I was free that evening.
15. It is suggested that the experiment should be made under low temperature.
16. What he has done has nothing to do with us.
17. She asked me how long it had taken to build the bridge.
18. It was not until yesterday that I knew he was coming.
19. The city isn’t what it used to be three years ago.
20. This is what you are looking for.