北京赛车pk10将输改赢 www.dfcfafa01.cn 还清的英文：
make satisfaction for
- At last they are beginning to make money,and they hope in a few years to pay off all their loans.
- Paid-up loan
- He took it upon himself to pay off the debt.
- thought we'd never get out of hock.
- When will you come across with the money?
- Pay off one's debts,a loan,a mortgage,etc
- The bond in the caribbean could also be bought off.
- Getting out of debt must be placed before buying anything new.
- Property on which money has been lent is redeemed when the loan is paid back
- Pay off
- acquittal in fact
- The jury brought in an acquittal.
- Lack of evidence resulted in their acquittal.
- a man of this make
- make an example of
- make a dive for
- yield (to); give satisfaction to.
- She wore a look of satisfaction.
- afford sb. great satisfaction