北京赛车pk10将输改赢 www.dfcfafa01.cn 还人情的英文：
return the favor
- I owe you one.
- Human feelings are as thin as paper.
- Don't be so cold and impersonal.
- It's not humanly possible.
- The debts that he owed her could never be paid.
- Lady Wang and her sister were having a good long gossip on domestic matters
- Such gratefulness will produce a much greater effect on them than the deterrence of punishment in your management.
- Due to its origin, the common practice of human relations is very popular in China.
- There resided in this almost inhuman detachment the seeds of the eventual destruction of the Nixon Administration
- Some people prefer to pay their own way so that they don't feel indebted, and those feelings should be respected
- The return of a prodigal
- Return Receipts\Settings for requesting or returning receipts
- To return disappointedly; defeated.
- The groom returned to the carriage.
- Blair will return to London tonight.
- They are favorable to the proposal.
- He has a prejudice in our favor.
- The book received a favorable review.
- The weather seemed favorable for the race.
- These favorable anticipations have been realized.